Cuben Fiber huckePÄCKchen for LAUFBURSCHE
Posted on 23 Mai 2016
One ends and a new one starts. After Hendrik’s superb lottery it is time for a new one to help Mateusz, the man behind LAUFBURSCHE, during his fight against the cancer and to get a prothesis which allows him to go hiking again. From my side everything is said and it is obvious for me to help where ever I can.
(!!!Updated with Winner!!!)
So I will not waste words. We need facts.
You can win a LAUFBURSCHE Cuben Fiber huckePÄCKchen (details of the pack you can find here). The pack is in excellent conditions.
What to do to win and to help LAUFBURSCHE?
(Hendrik’s rules are perfect and I wanna use them in in adapted form)
- One lottery ticket costs 5€, and you can buy as many as you’d like. More tickets obviously increase your chances to win this unique pack and help Mateusz more!
- You Donate for each lottery ticket you’d like to buy 5€ to Mateusz via this website (you can donate via PayPal or bank transfer, please follow the simple instructions given over there for your donation)
- You send an Email with a screenshot of the confirmed donation to benjaminmoryson(at)googlemail(dot)com with your name and the amount of lottery tickets you purchased
- You can buy lottery tickets till the 12th of June, midnight German time
- On the 13th of June I will put all tickets in a bowl and will pull out one lucky winner who gets the backpack!
- Every one can take part. I ship world wide
You can also donate without taking part at the lottery, but do not forget that every donation is important for Mateusz on his hardest hike.
WOW. Thanks a lot for all donations. There where donations for 203 lottery tickets and also some which did not want to enter. In total there were 1060€ for Mateusz and I hope this amount will help you a bit. The lucky winner of the pack has already been contacted and he will get the pack in the next days.
Thanks for everyone who participated. This lottery is over, but this does not mean that you have to stop to donate. Mateusz still must fight against the complications and this is a long hard way. Every €€€€ is needed. Check out the Ultraleicht Trekking Forum for new raffles.